Karen Cantrell has been recognized with an impressive number of titles, notable honors, awards, commissions, and even trophies for accomplishments she has made in the area of business and in life. Most recently she has been recognized by several governors and most recently began working with UNESCO and the Sustainable Development Agenda as an ambassador with Globcal International.
Several years ago she became especially fascinated with her heritage and ancestry. This led her on a quest to discover that she is descended of ancient royalty in England, which she is especially working on now.
She likes to begin her ‘collection of honors’ with President’s Call to Service Award in 2009, the same year she became an ambassador with Globcal International and was recognized as a goodwill ambassador appointed to work with the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
Among Her Excellency’s most notable, cherished accolades, participation and lifetime memberships are:
- Grand Cross of The Order of The Ethiopian Lion
- Doctor of Humane Letters (Honoris Causa) – Wesley Synod – Canterbury
- Merit Award from the Hospitaller Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem
- Commission of Colonel from the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- President’s Volunteer Service Award from Barack Obama
- Daughters of the American Revolution (Descendant Member)
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 (Lady Golf)
- UNESCO World Heritage Program (Sponsor)
- Globcal International (Co-Founder & Vice President)
- International Goodwill Ambassador’s Guild (Founder)
- Goodwill Ambassador Foundation (Board Trustee)
- Belize International Foundation (Cooperative Benefactor)
- Ekobius International – Sustainable Ecovillage Model (Patron)
- Royal Society of St. George, California Branch (Charter President)
- Global (Non-State) Citizenship Registry (Citizen #014)
- Palm Springs Animal Shelter (Sponsor)
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Guardian)